Velvet Violet Creamtone Perfect Pastel ☠ Manic Panic
Classic – lasts up to 4-6 weeks
Amplified – lasts up to 6-8 weeks
Please check item availability before ordering bit.ly/ilovetodye
4fl oz / 118ml
Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color.
Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair.
This plush shade of orchid is great for achieving galaxy hair.
CREAMTONES™ PERFECT PASTELS
The Creamtones™ Collection was named after the 3-piece acapella act “The Creamtones” that included Tish, Snooky, and their good friend Diana Mae Munch. For best results, apply to hair lightened to a level 10. All dyes are vegan and PPD-free, paraben-free, and ammonia-free. Tested on Celebrities, Not Animals™!
☠ HOW TO USE
To achieve the best results with Manic Panic Creamtone Pastel Shades, pre-lighten hair to an even level 10 platinum blonde using I LOVE TO DYE Hair Bleach Set.
1) Shampoo the hair thoroughly with a deep cleansing shampoo, do not condition. Dry hair completely.
2) Empty the desired amount into a coloring bowl and apply with a tint brush.
3) Do not apply to the scalp, but ½ inch away from the skin. Saturate hair thoroughly. Comb evenly throughout the hair until it becomes frothy.
4) Cover hair in plastic cap. Leave on for 30 minutes or longer. For more intense results, process with heat.
5) Rinse hair in cool water away from the face and body until it runs clear.
☠ COLORING TIPS
• Pre-lightening: The base color (color of the hair before applying any dye) is one of the most crucial steps in achieving any pastel. The base should be evenly lifted and as close to white (toned level 10) as possible prior to dyeing. This could require several lifting processes, which if not executed properly, may result in damaging the hair. We advise consulting a professional stylist before bleaching your own hair.
• Strand test: Before the full color application, we suggest performing a strand test in a discreet area (such as behind the ear) and follow the lightening and coloring instructions as usual. If the results of the test strand is not as desired, the process can be altered to achieve the ideal outcome.
• Application: It is important to apply the dye to clean (shampooed but not conditioned) dry hair. Any residue left over from styling products or natural dirt/oils will block the cuticle of the hair shaft from receiving the hair color. When applying the dye, make sure each strand is fully saturated. This could require working it into the hair with gloved hands and combing it through.
• Processing: While most hair processes within 30 minutes, some hair types require extra processing time. Since all Manic Panic hair colors are ammonia, peroxide and PPD free, you can allow the color to process for an hour or more without fear of damage. It is also beneficial to apply heat during processing with the use of a blow dryer or hood dryer. Heat allows the cuticle of the hair shaft to open and better absorb the color.
• Removal: When the color has processed for your desired amount of time, rinse the hair in cool water. Using hot water and shampoo to remove the dye will take out an excessive amount of color and can leave the hair looking dull. If preferred, a conditioner can be used after rinsing, but in general the conditioning agents in Manic Panic hair colors leave the hair soft and manageable.
• Maintenance: To best retain color vibrancy, wash hair with sulfate and sodium free products as infrequently as possible. It is recommended to wait a few days after dying before the first shampooing. Avoid using alcohol based styling products and heat styling tools, which also tend to fade color.